Ever heard of the statement that God gives us the same test three times to see whether we have learned something from our previous encounters. I think it is the same thing with relationships. Some people are lucky enough to have one person they fall in love with and stay with forever. Others are luckier because they get to experience the same person in the different people they meet.
Most times you don’t need to use an algorithm or visit a foreteller to know the next person you will be dating. It is a given because we all have a type. That even if you are living in Antarctica or sunny Mauritius, you will find the same person waiting for you. It is not so much about their physic but the characters, habits and their profession. The pattern is already laid down by you at the beginning. Even when you crave something else, you will still come back to the same brand. That assurance that girlfriends get that you will never date your girlfriend’s boyfriend or ex. There is no connection at all.
You date the same person through the centuries. I am talking about déjà vu where you meet someone new and you have a feeling you have already been with them. You will get a chill down your spine because the recipe is the same. Even when you are given a chance to go back in time, you pick them again and again. When you try to switch to other cuisines, somehow the universe still brings you to the aforementioned people. You fight as much as possible to get those said multitudes out of your system but what you don’t like, you attract more of it until you learn the right way of attraction. The connection does not go away.
There is no magic to it. It is what you want. And what you want, you attract. You might say I never want to see that human being again because he broke my heart but later you are with someone who has similar interests like your ex. I have been there and all of a sudden, I know what the new love is going to do because the study has already been carried out. The results show that the variables are compatible and even when tested in a different environment, the results will be the same.
The question here is; What do you do when you realize that the symptoms and test trials are producing the same results even at a later stage? You have the following options;
- Change your channel to a new frequency
- Get rid of subject
- Hit emergency brakes if you meet the same individual in others.
- Research on other subjects that might work
- Involve other ‘scientists’ to help in understanding the subject
- Put it on paper and ensure it becomes a theory
- Put the subject under the heat to see how they behave
- Stimulate your senses to see other colors
- Study self; A friend told me yesterday; “If you date more than 2 persons and they leave you within a period of 3 months, Just know the problem is YOU. Study what is causing these people to go. The answer lies with you.” It sounds like crap but it does not cost you anything to discover new things about you.